There is a lot of misinformation circulating about the coronavirus, so we took to Instagram, Twitter and Reddit to see what questions have been bugging you, our readers.Below are answers from several healthcare experts who have been following the outbreak. Please note that there is much we still don’t know about the new virus, and you should reach out to your own healthcare provider with any personal health concerns.
LIVING UNDER LOCKDOWN
What are good ways to maintain your mental health?
I would recommend the following:
1. Maintain a normal schedule if possible
2. Exercise (go for walk or run, do an online video)
3. Maintain social connections via FaceTime, Skype or phone calls
4. Limit time spent on the Internet and connected to the news
5. Have “virtual” dates with family and friends.
— Dr. Krutika Kuppalli, infectious disease researcher