NASHVILLE, Tenn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Zander Insurance is donating Ramsey Education’s Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum to 25 schools for the 2019-2020 school year. The schools are located near military bases, and include:
- Center Academy-Pinellas Park in Pinellas Park, Fla.
- Cypress Lake High School in Fort Myers, Fla.
- DeWitt High School in DeWitt, Mich.
- Dover High School in Dover, Okla.
- Heart Mountain Academy in Powell, Wyo.
- Legacy High School in Vancouver, Wash.
- Liberty High School in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Lincoln Charter School in Denver, N.C.
- Norfolk Christian Schools in Norfolk, Va.
- Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Rocklin High School in Rocklin, Calif.
- Siegel High School in Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Souris River Campus Alt. High School in Minot, N.D.
- TechBoston Academy in Dorchester, Mass.
- And others
Since 2013, Zander’s Foundations sponsorship has helped more than 15,000 students learn about personal finance. Dave Ramsey,…